Tuesday, December 05, 2006

In Deep Shit, Or So I Thought

I thought for a moment there my boss would lambast me with sermon. It turns out that there was a problem with our New Year's display, and as usual, we (the GA and I) would be at the receiving end of my boss' wrath. It's fortunate though that the one assigned to work on it admitted about his mistake, saying that he overlooked the letters because he was focused much on the colors.

It saddens me that I have to deal with this situation - the feeling of dread - for 7 times a year, one for each promo. It saddens me because of the lack of support, for the most part, from my so-called defenders.

The surprise was that, while the one responsible hasn't arrived yet, my boss was freaking out and I was sure he was mad. But when the guy did arrive, my boss was calm, and he wasn't shouting. Again,

WHAT THE F*CK?!

Maybe I should resign myself to the fact that my boss gets over-excited when his goals are not met. I'm trying my very best to do so, but his mind is soooo fickle I can barely keep up.

At the end of this day, I'm just grateful to have made it through.

No comments: