Monday, November 20, 2006

Personnel Manager Strikes Again

You know what infuriates me? It's really her incompetence at handling things. Last Saturday, there was no one at the HR Department because Ma'am GG wasn't able to come to work because of a bad stomach. I saw the Manager in the morning, but when I checked a few minutes after, there was no one there. So what I did was that I arranged the transactions there. And there came a point where the Sales Department had to get important files from the confidential files of the employees. Since she wasn't there, they asked me if they could get the files themselves. I was hesitant because I am not actually authorized now to handle the HR, but I had to agree because it'd be the Sales Marketing Conference soon and they needed information. Bad trip. It turns out that she had her check-up. Punyeta naman kasi eh, mahirap ba ang makiusap na magbantay sa tanggapan niya? Tanga-tanga talaga.

Here's something else. After the Sales Conference, everyone that participated had to go to Glorietta to eat there. The GA that I talked about wasn't there. So I was asked by my boss why he wasn't there. I told him that I didn't know why. Prior to that, I asked her why the GA wasn't invited. She said that he wasn't on the approved list.

Today. I overheard that she's blaming me for not informing her that the boss is looking for the GA. Ako naman, THE FUCK?!?!?!?!?! Eh siya na mismo ang nagsabi na hindi kasama yung GA. Katarantaduhan talaga. She's so fucking incompetent she doesn't deserve her position! They politicized the previous manager and removed him to replace with her. Eh, napaka-walang kwentang kapalit! She clearly doesn't know what she's doing there!

I'm going to grab the opportunity of leaving this fucked-up company. With employees like that who are grossly incompetent (as in to the highest level), I think that their achievements will be all for nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's really frustrating to work with incompetent people. miss you na bru! hope to see you soon!

r3dguy said...

.hey lisa, thanks for dropping by. what's your account here? daya! mwahahaha. well, i really, really, really miss you a hell lot. if ever you're back in manila, do inform me so that we can meet up and talk like there's no tomorrow. send my regards to your jowa (ever), your family and his. thanks.