Monday, November 27, 2006

Happy Weekend

It started Friday. As with previous Fridays, I drop by Glorietta to look for cards that I need or simply hang out with friends and other players of M:tG. The usual guys were there, and buying/trading was heavy because of upcoming tourneys on Saturday and Sunday. Well, I was able to get cards, but mostly for my collection and friends who need them.

My uber crushes were there, thank goodness. As in I think kumpleto sila. Then came GT who brought along his cousin and his friend Alex from Manila. Alex is hot. He's got red lips, he's tall, gwapo, and ganda ng tindig. Too bad I wasn't able to talk to him. Pero grabe, at least I know him.

"Mike" was there. He invited me to puff some yosi, to which I obliged despite having a respiratory problem (it's the second time I joined him in four days). Anyway, he was selling his cards because, according to him, he broke his girlfriend's 3G Nokia phone and had to pay up. Well, I took one card at a very low price the other day, and he was able to sell some of the cards also when we got back to the shop (I think that was Wednesday). Well, last Friday, he said that he lost the rest of the cards he was selling last Wednesday that was at least more than Php 2,000. Well, that's too bad.

I forgot to write the other day that he was also the one who invited me for a drink. And probably from most of his stories, he's planning to go inside a girlie bar. (Shivers).

JM was there, in his usual tight-fitting, black baby-like T-shirt. He went to practice his deck, and to look for cards also. Still cute. He let me borrow some cards I needed for my own deck.

Jon was there, and he was being his flirty self. He he he.

Boring ba sila?

Saturday. I was absent for work, well, actually it was a vacation leave for one day. I joined the other guys at the Galleria for the tourney. Damn, there were a lot of cute guys there! I mean seriously! May dumating pa nga na obvious na nagwo-work-out. Ganda na upper body niya, pero napaka-skinny ng legs. Eww.

Anyway, to cut it short, I had a 3-4-0 standing, the last two games I won by default (no show opponent.)

Sunday. I joined my bro's and sis and momma to my Sister #4's property in Cavite, where she's having built a four-room complex to house workers from the CEPZA. We heard that her place is already being inquired. They plan to finish it by December. On our way back via Coastal Road, they passed by a market (I forget the name) where you could buy fresh sea food then have it cooked there. They bought shrimp and crabs. When I was eating it, medyo weird lang because I thought that the cover of the crab had lots of meat. Hindi pala.

All in all, I think so far this week is the best of the year.

1 comment:

ennui said...

i think you guys ate at dampa in parañaque. Ü