Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Dawn SMS Exchange

Once again, I found myself awake at dawn, unable to continue my slumber. The room was too cold, and I was shivering as I headed for the bathroom to relieve myself. And since I was in the same predicament as in the previous nights, I took my chance and texted my bestfriend - only to find out that he was still awake. Yay!

So I asked him how he was. He said that he was okay, and that he wanted for us to have a get together before Christmas. I said that we could probably meet during the last Friday of the month, which is convenient since it is a Holiday.

And then I asked him if he was ever sexually attracted to someone. (Honestly, I was surprised to ask this to him. It probably was due to the influence of grogginess and dementia. Ha ha ha.) He said yes, and he asked why. I told him about a guy named [M], an MTG player I see often. Everytime I see him, I have this strong urge. But of course I won't do that to him. He he he. But he's really cute.

1 comment:

. said...

About your question last night, it was a tabloid. The smuttiest tabloid around during its days.