Monday, September 11, 2006

Walk in the Rain

What a weird weekend it was.

Saturday. After work, I lingered for a while at the office. I wasn't in the mood for anything, so I was home before 5 PM. Since my sister was out that day (She went to Angeles City, my brother-in-law said). I wastched Myx and MTV instead. And some other shows. I got to see MTV's (or VH1's) 50 Greatest Album Covers.

Sunday. There was nothing to do. So I watched the kids instead (there was a kid for sleep-over). Anyway, my nephew and niece kept on fighting, and there was one point where she kicked him by the chin. Such miserable kids. I do think they need a good spanking.

Surprisingly, I remembered (desperate Housewives') Felicity Huffman's family. She and her husband don't punish their kids physically, that is why they're so kulit. I think that a little physical discipline (like what Bree did to them during one episode) is good. At least they would know fear.
Anyway, that's not my place anymore.

Last Friday pala, I met with Jon. He's a thirty-something M:tG player also. There wasn't any place to play cards over at NG, so the two of us decided to look for another. We ended up at Landmark foodcourt. He he he. How cheap [and desperate(?)] can we get? After playing we parted ways. Unfortunately for us, it was already raining (weird weather). I was waiting for a cab in front of Tower Inn when it rained again. I had a small umbrella and a bulky bag, so I became wet. When I finally got to ride cab and traveled for a few meters, the driver told me that I should get another cab instead since it was traffic and he won't be able to make it to his "boundary".

Frustrated, I got off without paying the fare, and then I walked home. That was about two miles of walking. In the rain. Damn.

No comments: