Friday, August 04, 2006

One Step for Man

I was asked by my sister to go out with her (and her daughter) to jog last night. Eh, knowing that it would be the first time after oh-so-many months of not doing nightly excercise, my niece and I decided to brisk walk instead. I was surprised that I could walk for three miles in an hour without suffering a major breakdown. Of course cramps set in, but only for a minute or so. I actually enjoyed it.

On our way we passed by the houses of several classmates of my nieces and nephew, and we passed by the house of Dr. Vicki Belo (ganda ng house).

Siguro in the next few days, gagawin ko ulit. I need to burn fat and let toxins and excess water out of my body.

I'm doing this for my health. No need to go to expensive gyms.

And I'm doing this for G**o. (Phanks, quiet.) :D

No comments: