Friday, August 11, 2006

Interview for a New Job

I was absent from work yesterday in preparation for the interview and exam for the new company that I'd like to work for.

I thought my plans were gonna get ruined because it was raining by the time that I got out of the house. I decided to take a cab instead and lucikly I arrived 45 minutes before the interview. There were other applicants already there, but they were all applying as agents, I think.

There was a hottie there. Unfortunately, when I listened to him speak, may pagka-obobs. :D Sorry.

I approached the receptionist and told her that I was scheduled for an interview that day, and I had to look for Tashy. She had had me write my name down on the visitor's log, and she entered something on her computer. I was asked to get back to my seat.

A few minutes later, Tashy called me and gave the interview. I admit that I was scared to hell. She basically asked what was written on my resume. After that, she asked me to go back to my seat to wait since she had to set up the computer where I will be taking the written exam.

The written exam, when I was called after a few more minutes, was kinda easy. I admit that I had mental block. But thanks to the pointers of Athena, I was able to answer most of the questions. The number two was hard; I didn't know what the answer was.

Everything lasted for an hour and a half. Tashy said that they still had to submit the exam abroad, and they would contact me if ever I pass.

I sure hope I do. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

ennui said...

i hope you pass! let's both get new jobs this year! hehehe