Sunday, July 02, 2006

Meeting New Guys

People, guys or girls, playing Magic: the Gathering are almost always stereotyped as geeks. Sadly, I am one of those who play these cards, but being branded as a geek is okay for me because I admit that I am, it just doesn't show. But going to play groups proves to be fun, since I meet new guys of the same wavelength, and not necessarily on terms of sexuality.

I'm glad I have new people to talk with regarding Magic cards, anime, and Marvel. Yep, Marvel Universe. Just last night, I met some guys over at Megamall. Who would ever thought that Scarlet Witch had created a virtual universe for everyone, making every mutant's desires come true. It's called the House of M (M for Magneto, the greatest Marvel hero-villian of all time).

And for the first time in recent memory, I played Magic the whole afternoon and went home past 10 PM. Wow. What an achievement for me.

And of course, the guys. This one guy, let's call him Jon. He's hot. Let's just leave it at that. The other one's cute. Silly me.

No offense to my friends, ito talaga ang trip ko, ang maglaro ng Magic at makipag-usap sa mga taong pareho ang interests sa akin. This is my social life.

1 comment: