Saturday, April 01, 2006

A Letter to Our Personnel Manager

Dear Ma'am,

When I returned to our company last August, I was surprised when I saw that you've our Personnel Manager from being just an "officer" a year back. I was happy for you because I thought your efforts paid off.
The thing is, you are the same as your predecessor, and I think even worse.
I know you are a manager, but that doesn't give you a right to engage yourself on personal calls and literally talk for over an hour - with every department within earshot. Yes, personal calls are, well, personal, but I honestly think that those kind of conversations that last that long are better left at home.
You disrupt my tasks, occupying the seat in front of my second worktable. You don't know the things needs to be done because you are pre-occupied with non-work related things.
The other day when you said that you overheard our VP say that you are unorganized, in my heart I can't find any reason to disagree.
If I were you, be careful. What ever out big boss gives, he can easily take away.
Yours,
XXX

No comments: