Thursday, February 02, 2006

Pieces I

Last night, I did something which I haven't done in six months: write on a journal. Probably most of you are asking why I did that. I'm not being selfish. I just wrote down my innermost thoughts and the same old questions I have yet to find answers to. Gasgas na? Probably. But I haven't felt this "stable" or content ever since I last talked to Ennui, and that was some oh-so-many-years-ago.

Anyway, I watched American Idol last night. This is the first time I did so. I think Ryan Seacrest is cute. And Simon Cowell was just, uhm, annoyingly loveable. :D

3 comments:

Kiss My Mike said...

Ryan Seacrest = Gay

r3dguy said...

.ha? really?

ennui said...

good luck on ur journal writing r3dguy. i always thot u were still busy scribbling ur thots away at night before u go to sleep. were u able to transcribe ur other journals already? Ü