Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Year 2006 For Me

You'd all be surprised that things are looking up, up, up! I feel upbeat, although it doesn't manifest physically (that is, I still have that cold, stoic look on my face), but generally things are better for me.

Relationship

One goal for this year is to have someone beside me. I mean a relationship that transcends physical intimacy (well, a pinch of it won't hurt). A relationship that binds kindred spirits.

Friends

And speaking of binding kindred spirits, I'm grateful on meeting Phanksmaster. Why? Because the first time we YMed, I knew that he's going to be a long time friend. It's hard to look for friends like him, you know. It's hard to find genuine people who's not after sex. Actually, I got to know him through another friend, Gerumatori, and since then, we've been constant YM and text companions. I think it would also be nice to meet friends through blogs, that way, I already have an idea on how they think. So if you happen to read this and you want us to be friends, just post a comment and I will attend to you shortly. (I do check this site 6 times a week).

It's the year of the Fire Dog. For me fire, despite it's destructive side, also gives warmth. And of course dogs are loyalists, even if they chew on almost anything they can lay their paws and sink their teeth on. So I think Fire Dog is generally a good year for me, a good year to find long lasting friendships.

1 comment:

ennui said...

good luck with everything this year!! if u want to be in a relationship, u betta start looking now! hahaha tell me all the explicit, excruciating detail ;)