Monday, January 23, 2006

Underworld 2 and My Date: Hideous

The movie was just made to tie loose ends. Had they compressed it to one hour, I think it would've made the first part more interesting.

Anyway, so I had someone to watch it with me last weekend. All I can say is, I shouldn't have gone to meet him instead.

I'm not against PDA, but there is always a place and time for everything. While to him it may be a show of his affection, to me it was already akin to harassment. Pati sa sinehan, hindi nagpatawad ampootch. Not only that, I almost hit a metal signboard by the street as we were walking since he was crowding big ol' me. And he wanted for us to find an apartment and live together. I don't think so, mister.

He's really not that good-looking (looks like Paolo Bediones - but I'm not into him), although I admit that now, looks don't matter anymore. He kept staring at me like I'd be gone when he blinks (I wish I did though).

I'm sorry, but I don't think I will be happy with him. I just don't see myself with him for a long time.

Why am I writing this? Well, some things just never change about me.

I really hate it when people invade my personal space, with the few exceptions of my very good friends, especially those who are not invited. (Although sometimes I can't avoid it, like during inside moviehouses or concerts.) I have known my friends for a long time, or even if I've known them recently, I respect them because they respect me. Hindi babuyan.

4 comments:

Kiss My Mike said...

Yikes, sorry to hear bout your date!

Anonymous said...

haha! i think i know this paolo bediones look alike. is he a medrep trainer from a pharmaceutical firm? ehehehe

Anonymous said...

.kissmymike: well, it's okay. another lesson learned.

billydee said...

i agree! definitely, walang babuyan!