Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The Ulupong Strikes Again

For some reason, bad blood between me and the Serpent of the Garden of the company will not subside anymore.

Yesterday, as I got out of the President's Office to get the projector, this was her line:

"[r3dguy], next time huwag kang basta papasok sa office ni sir. Ikaw na lang magtago niyan [projector]." or something to that effect.

How stupid can she get. Well, I'm sure that this will bounce back to her. People as LOW as her should be ignored and overlooked.

I think the main reason why she's reacting this way is that I AM PRACTICALITY TAKING OVER ALL OF HER JOB, not to boast anything naman. I am not going to use the word biatch on her because it is by far a cut above her.

What's funny about her is that she's really acting like a child. A spoiled, bratty child used to having her way. But not anymore.

No comments: