Monday, January 30, 2006

Blacksheep, the Ingrate

For those who know, mum is the word.

Blacksheep was finally asked to leave the house more than a week ago, but I refrained from writing about it because I pity him. I heard from my family several reasons why he was asked to leave: he's lazy, he's doing nothing productive, and he's sexually harassing one of the househelps.

Yesterday I brought his stuff to our house so he can pick it up. Unfortunately, when he saw me by the door, instead of greeting me his face turned sour. He didn't even thank me for getting out of my way and getting his stuff there.

So much for my pity.

I don't think people with attitude such as his would improve. Ikaw na nga ang tumulong at nagmagandang loob, ikaw pa ang lumabas na masama. Not that I'm waiting for him to say anything. Expected na.

Anyway, I have done my part. Probably his part in the chapters of our lives had come to his bitter end.

No comments: