Thursday, November 24, 2005

I'm Despicable

Yesterday, I was talking to the wife of my crush. Actually, we were playing Literati over YM. Anyway, for no reason at all, I suddenly asked her if other guys court her, since based on my observation it is as if she's not married yet. Actually, even her husband, B, acts like a bachelor. I also asked her if B gets proposals from girls. She asked me why I asked this, I just told her I was curious.

Not only that, I further asked her about her married life - if she and her husband have fights. She said yes, and it involves money, emotion, and even sex.

But you know, what I really wanted to tell her is that I liked her husband. I don't know if it's the right decision. It almost came out, but I thought better. It's best not to meddle with something I can't manage to control.

Well, whatever. I wish them good luck.

No comments: