Saturday, October 08, 2005

Tell Me What To Do With People Like These ...

1. A relative of mine now has a big problem with his child with his mistress. The child is in the hospital because of low blood count. Let me emphasize that this is his child with another woman.

You know what, instead of pitying him, there is nothing more for him now but contempt from me. First, he shouldn't have consorted with the mother of the child. Second, he should have been ready for the consequences of his kalibugan. Third, he should have had a job first bago siya nagkalat ng kanyang kalibugan. Last, he's approached me because he wanted me to help him raise money by prostituting him. Putangina mo, lubayan mo ako dahil hindi ko na kargo yang resulta ng kalibugan mo, hayup ka. Ang problema sa iyo, you're too lax, akala mo laging may taong susuporta sa iyo. Eh ngayong wala ka ng makukuha sa nanay mo, saan ka pupulutin? Thank goodness I wasn't able to find you someone. If you plan to damn your sould to hell, huwag mo akong idamay dahil may rason ako para mabuhay.

2. JD has not been texting me for the past three days because I found out today that he's been sick. The thing is he only texts me because he needs to see me, or he just wants to feed his ego and vanity.

Well, dude, pasensiyahan tayo. Hindi na ako ang taong naghahabol sa iyo katulad noon. Don't expect any messages from me because there's nothing for me in you anymore. It's been enough that I have been blind for you before. Yes, feeling mo gwapo ka, feeling mo lahat ng tao nahuhumaling sa iyo. Well, sige, sa kanila ka na lang.

3. The situation for this third entry would definitely breach the ire (?) and concern of a friend who is reading this, because the three of us are closely connected. Okay, this friend of mine, coded M, scheduled a movie for the three of us this Saturday, but unfortunately she had to back out because she's sick. So, the third friend, let's name him H, decided to watch with me. Well, I would still watch it even if they didn't come. But then H committed, and I asked him to check the schedule. I thought everything was set, but last night he sent a message that he wouldn't be able to come. I was already asleep then, so I just said to myself Okay. Pero sa totoo lang, this has been the nth time that this happened.

I'm not going to be a hypocrite. I should've asked why he won't able to come, yet I did not because I did not want to push the issue. Ayoko na. It's pointless, useless, futile, and God, I'm used to it. When he sent a message again today saying that he was sorry, I just said that he doesn't need to apologize because I'm used to it. And when he said that he really wanted to watch the movie, I just replied back that I didn't want to talk about it anymore.

And this is the same person who keeps on reminding me that there are things I say about me that are exclusive for M only.

The nerve.

Discourse

For me kasi, don't apologize if you're going to do it again. Just tell me No, I don't like that, or, No, I can't go, or better yet, No, i don't like you. Guys, it saves way too much time, energy, and effort, mostly on my part.

Why does this make me feel that I need to explain myself and my actions. I don't do that to them. Hindi ko naman ipinagpipilitan ang sarili ko sa mga situations that does not affect me directly. Why can't they understand the words: It's done, I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT ANYMORE. I don't necessarily accept the explanation, but it's already done.

Ano pa ba ang gusto ng mga tao na gawin ko? Sometimes I honestly feel stupid.

Please, spare me. You know, thinking about it, I am glad that for a time I haven't gone out with anyone, not even my friends. It's a welcome respite, thinking only of myself. Problems are excess baggages tossed out to the ocean, to drift away.

I'm just being practical: what good do I get from dealing with these excesses? Sana maintindihan naman ako ng mga tao.

Before I am misunderstood again, what I want to happen is for people to take me seriously when it comes to matters that are important to me. I honestly think that by their actions, these people don't really know who I am. Tao rin ako, nasasaktan. Huwag ninyo naman sana akong gaguhin.

1 comment:

. said...

If Im not mistaken, youre a kind of person who just found the joys of taking control of your own fate. Tama ba ako? I support you dude, seems like in your past, youve been used by a lot of people.