Thursday, September 01, 2005

Friendster Horoscope

Says:

The Bottom Line
For a celebrity sighting, look in the mirror! You're a star -- and you know it.
In Detail
It's the time of your life -- are you ready? Whether you've been expecting it or not, some good fortune and even better news is about to come your way from a very unexpected sector of your life. So chin up, and drop that recent gloom-and-doom attitude. Yes, it's a wise idea to be prepared for anything, but in general, if you expect things to work out, they will -- and sometimes spectacularly so, as recent events prove.


How ironic that my day didn't start out great. I fell asleep at 8:45 last night, and woke up at 3 this morning. I was up until about ten minutes to five. I texted JD to wake him up because he has duty today. Then I fell asleep again, and woke up at five minutes to six. What is happening to me?

1 comment:

ennui said...

DQTSD - delayed quarterlife traumatic stress disorder

you are looking for structure, methinks. either that or some form of satisfying attention. hope you sort things out soon, whatever it is you're looking for.