Friday, July 01, 2005

No More Tears To Shed

I've already shed the last vestige of my tears last night. For today I feel better, which is good, because as I've always believed, "There's no sense in crying over spilt milk."

What happened? Most of my friends asked me that. Well, here I am, utterly devoid of any other source of income. I should have applied to become a priest when I had the chance.

I understand the position of the company. They're facing financial issues right now because of that stupid e-VAT and also some estafa cases. I probably am assuming, but I think I overheard my boss say that I was just 'too expensive'. That's probably true, because I learned that I was getting more than what other officemates were getting. Way more.

The thing that I hated about the company is that they never gave me a chance to prove myself. I had a lot of ideas, but the resources keep me from executing my potential. Look at the displays at the stores. It's so ugly, but the original of that is full of colors. Very irritating.

Of course I can't blame the company entirely. I had my own faults.

As I've said, I've already shed my grief last night. The only thing to do is to pick up the shattered pieces and go on with my "le vie extra-ordinaire." Are you with me? :D

No comments: