Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mixed Nuts

I'm beginning to waver again. I do not know what path to follow.

I want to resign from this job I hold. The hardest part in this job is finding motivation. With the exception of some people, I find staying in this office difficult now. I am wondering why in every place and in every job I have, there are people with whom I cannot really relate to. In other words, mahirap pakisamahan. Given, they have the talent and expertise, but their attitude towards other people, it's really ... insensitive. I cannot exactly describe the feeling. I have to find a new job soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"..I am wondering why in every place and in every job I have, there are people with whom I cannot really relate to..."

Just as the saying goes, "you can't please everybody". And that's how it is, even with me here at my current job. Even when we were still together at the previous company we both worked for, I didn't really get along with everybody even in our team. Utopia doesn't exist and we have to deal with all the BS that comes our way but that's how life is. I believe that the manner on how we face and put up with it are key factors in developing character. =)