Wednesday, May 25, 2005

This Week

This week has been exceptional so far.

-I got a papercut on my finger. It's the third for just within a week. Damn.
-I have been meeting with my sister because they asked a friend of mine to design the prom dress of her daughter.
- I'm tired of MJ's and SA's arguments. I just had enough.
- I'm going to a sunset cruise this weekend at the Manila Bay. I do not know what scares me more: the dark water or the boat/ship/cruise/ferry/whatever.

Already watched SW: RotS. Nice film. Cute Hayden. :D I sure would love to hold and to play with his lightsaber anytime. :D Watched it twice: first, alone, second, with JM. JM's beginnning to irritate me again. Should I drop him once and for all? God, I hate kids.

Monday - out
Tuesday - out
Wednesday (today) - not sure
Thursday - out
Friday - out
Saturday - out after work
Sunday - must be out

Last May 14 to 15, I was with MJ and JF at the latter's farm in Batangas. We went for a swim at the Taal Lake. We had to decend a cliff to get there. I thought I was going to die. Grabe. But THAT was an experience.

No comments: