Sunday, April 17, 2005

Thoughts

Here is a text message I got from a friend, lets call her JF.
"... I'll do what I can. I just don't want to see you get hurt. Again. I want to help that somehow for certain I know you'll be happy in the end. I don't think I have ever seen you like that. I don't think I have ever seen you smile, from the heart. That is what I hope I can do for you someday."
This really made me think. Though I haven't said it to her, I really haven't been happy in all my life. How could I ever smile, I don't know exactly what would make me smile. I thought I was able to smile when I met Urie. I was wrong. I have to let go, not of him, but of myself. I think it's the best thing for both of us.

Suddenly I missed JM. Though I don't want to go back into a relationship, his presence made me feel LOVED, if even for a little. It is unfortunate that I lost his contact numbers, and I forgot about his phone number.

I am a really bad, messed up individual.

The tall, cute guy's name at SBC Paseo Center. His name is JUN. Another "J" in my life.

2 comments:

ennui said...

Sometimes it's difficult to determine whether we're looking for love or just looking for attention. It would be idealistic to think that we're always looking for love, and yet we wouldn't really know until we find it.

r3dguy said...

ennui: sometimes i wished that my mind and heart worked better so i can clearly distinguish one from the other - love from attention, that is.